A downloadable game for Windows
A game created by mbg180 for Ludum Dare 40.
In a society devastated by high supply and low demand almost no work is available-- and the pay is terrible! Luckily, you've found a job at Sort!, which pays exactly one coin per item sorted. Will you manage to live in this new line of work?
You play as Jumpy McSquareface, an enthusiastic lil' guy with, you guessed it, a rectangular face. The more items you carry, the more likely you are to die, so try not to work yourself too much.
Visit the LD submission page here to rate my game and stuff: https://ldjam.com/events/ludum-dare/40/sort
Stuff to be added in the future (I am taking reccomendations, so let me know what you think in the comments!):
- Updated graphics for background, shops, and upgrade center.
- Better music.
- Satisfying death animations.
- Day / Night cycle.
- Promotion system. Get money slightly faster.
- More characters and an actual storyline.
- Daily expenses to keep track of.
- More items, including the prestigious lava lamp.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.